A Romp of Otters

Did you know a group of otters is called a romp? (thanks Jay) These are a romp of river otters at French Beach park on Vancouver Island last weekend. I managed to get about 4 frames before a boat scared them away.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *