New site is on it’s way, don’t worry the old content will be back soon!
I have been in Montreal now for two days and here are a few things I have noticed.
- Very bad drivers (I saw someone reverse through a red light)
- Its much warmer than the west coast at this time of the year
- Some people are grumpy about english
- Has a distinct “european” feel to it
- Lots of brick buildings
- Did I mention bad drivers?
Last week I spent the day hiking around Paradise Meadows in Strathcona park near Mt. Washington alpine resort. As I left it was very overcast and on the way up the mountain there was a thick blanket of fog. Luckily we were able to get above the clouds which made for a nice sunny autumn day. The weather was sunny and crisp and most of the plants were in varying shades of oranges, reds and yellows.
My sister is living in England right now and found this tasty little item…
Interesting to see how amazing a hard drive is.